Desert Luxury The White Camp
Spend a night camping inside the grounds of Merzouga desert luxury camp. Begin this overnight adventure with a camel ride through the desert with sandboarding, and watch the sunset demonstration before you enjoy dinner under the stars.
With Merzouga Desert Luxury Camp, you will have an unforgettable experience, dancing and playing with musical team around the warm fire, and ending up stars gazing.
- Get stunning views of the desert at sunrise and sunset.
- Sit in the back of your camel and enjoy the views of Erg Chebbi with its dramatic sunset.
- Go sandboarding over the dunes.
- Enjoy a delicious meals dinner.
- Party of music drums around the fire with our team.
- Overnight stay at Merzouga Desert luxury camp.
- A big breakfast overlooking the dunes.
- Camel ride.
- Sandboarding (on request).
- Private luxury tent with private bathroom/hot shower.
- Dinners + 1 big bottle of water for the table. Special diet menus (on request).
- Music drums around the fire.
- Big Breakfasts.
Additional Info & Prices
- Lemonades can be 25 CL (from 2 euros)
- Orange juice (from 2 euros)
- Bottled water 1 liter ( from 2 euros)
- Shisha can start from 10 euros with a mint flavor. (on booking requests)
Not permitted to sell it, however, you may bring it with you, and the camp workers will save it in the fridge and serve it to you.
What to bring :
- Please make sure you prepare a small backpack/rucksack for the camel ride (water, camera …).
- Comfortable shoes.
- Warm clothing in winter.
- Sunglasses, Hat.
- Please wear jeans, trousers, or long shorts for the camel ride to have a comfortable trek.
Questions & Answers
Are there shower in the Merzouga luxury camp?
Yes you will have private hot shower inside your tent.
Are there private bathroom in the Merzouga luxury camp?
Yes you have private bathroom inside your tent.
Can we bring our suitcases with us on the Merzouga dunes camp?
Yes of course, once you arrive we will pick up your stuff to your tent.
Are there any electrical outlets in the Merzouga desert camp?
They have electric outlets in your Merzouga luxury camp tent & restaurant.
What is the weather / climate in Merzouga?
The hottest season / summer is in May, June, July, August and September. … The warmest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 39°C (102°F). The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 16°C (60°F). November is the most wet month.
How long is the camel ride in the Merzouga desert?
Your camel ride in the Merzouga desert will consist of a one-hour sunset camel ride. Time depends on the seasons.
Can we hire quad bikes in the Merzouga desert?
About quads biking it depends on the date you arrived, if is it late then you will have it the next day morning, and you will pay directly to the supplier.
Is there an opportunity to try sandboarding?
There will be a few sand boards available at the camp to use at leisure ( Availability not guaranteed ). You can ask for one to take to the camp with you. They are free.
What are merzouga activities camp ?
- Camel ride.
- Horse ride.
- 4 x 4 Toyota.
- Quad biking.
- Buggy ride.
- Desert bike half/ full day.
What language is spoken in Merzouga?
In Merzouga Locals people speak Berbers of “Ait Khabach Tribes”. Also they speak Arabic and multiple international languages ( English, Spanish, French…)