Marrakech to Merzouga 2 day trip
Spend the night at a desert camp in the Erg Chebbi dunes. Ride a camel to watch the sunset and sunrise. See the Kasbah of Ouarzazate, and much more.
- Discover the gates of the Sahara Desert at Ouarzazate
- Ride across the Erg Chebbi dunes on a camel
- Experience the sandboarding
- Spend the night at a desert camp
- See the famous Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou
- Drive across the High Atlas Mountains
Day 1: Marrakech – Tizi -n-Tichka – Ait Benhaddou – Ouarzazate – Todra Gorge – Merzouga Desert.
We will pick you up from your hotel Or riad at 7am , then we will start our journey from Marrakech to Dades Gorges across the Tizi-n-Tichka Atlas, with far-reaching views across the mountains, to the traditional High Atlas Berber villages then we continue to Kasbah Ait Ben haddou to visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Ait Benhaddou, you will have lunch on the way, or ouarzazate where you’ll visit Kasbah Taourirt and the atlas studios then we continue to roses valley and Boumalne dades, we’ll pass through Todra Gorges ,Tinghir , Tinjdad, Jorf and Erfoud Rissani in which we’ll feel the beginning of the Sahara oasis of Tafilalet, and then we continue to a Hotel in Merzouga before the sunset, after relaxing few minuts in The hotel you will take some of you luggage in small bag -the necessary for the night in desert OF Merzouga. and leave the other luggage in the hotel, then we will ride the camels on an adventure crossing the erg chebbi sand dunes, this is a great opportunity to take lovely pictures of the sunset and sunrise. when we reach the camp we will leave the camels and we walk to the highest sand dunes for sandboarding and to watch the sunset, we will spend the night in a nomad tent or luxury camp depending on your choices, with dinner and Berber music in the middle of the Sahara Desert of Erg Chebbi.
Day 2: Merzouga – Rissani – Alnif – Tazarine – N’kob – Ouarzazate – Atlas mountains – Back To Marrakech.
Today We will wake you up early morning to watch the sunrise in the high dunes Of Merzouga, after breakfast and take shower in the camp, we start our journey backing to Marrakech through different areas and different Berber villages And Kosur ( Rissani, Alnif, Tazarine, N’kob ) until Ouarzazate were we will use the same road back to Marrakech, we arrive in evening/night.
Pick up from Hotel/Riad in Marrakech.
Private AC luxury 4×4 Toyota+ Fuel.
A Professional experienced local English/French/Spanish/Italian-speaking Berber and nomad driver/guide.
Enough time to explore the sites: Locals, Walks, oasis,
Stops for photos and toilets.
Sandboarding (on request)
welcoming mint tea at the luxury camp with cakes, almonds…
Overnight in a luxury camp in a very comfortable tent with a private toilet and shower, towels, soaps, lamps, beds, mattresses, sheets, pillows, blankets, carpets, and handmade furnishings.
Dinner + 1 big bottle of water for table (vegetarian, diet, allergic available on booking request)
Music fire with Berber locals
Big Breakfast (diet, allergic available on booking request)
Drop off Riad/hotel in Marrakech
- 1 Person: 740€ (1 tent)
- 2 Persons: 420 € (1 tent)
- 3 Persons: 300 € (1 tent)
- 4 Persons: 240 € (2 tents)
- 5 Persons: 210€ (2 tents)
- 6 Persons: 190 € (3 tents)
- 7 Persons: 165 € (3 tents)
- 8 Persons: 150€ (4 tents)
- This 2-day excursion to the desert from Marrakech can be personalized to make it more unique and special.
- You have the option of ending this way or spending an additional full day in the desert. 2 day trip from Marrakech to Fes.
- If you want to share the tour with others, you can ask us about it or, if you’ve already made a reservation, just let us know that.
- You can always consult your driver about leaving out some places in order to spend more time elsewhere.
- We require a 5% deposit of the total price to book the car, while the balance is cash or credit card to our office in Merzouga.
- We accept payment through PayPal, bank transfers in Europe, by credit card, or cash (USD, Euro, GBP, or MAD).
- Our prices are subject to an increase over the Christmas and New Year period.
- Also, due to globally increased fuel prices, you may receive a higher quotation in our correspondence during other seasons.