Errachidia Desert Tour to Merzouga
A 2 days desert tour from Errachidia Airport to Merzouga is perfect for those who are short on time & tiring of the long road. In fact, Merzouga desert tour is the ideal opportunity to introduce you to Morocco Sahara desert in a condensed 2 day trip. To fit everyone’s tight schedule, we organize our Errachidia to Merzouga desert tour depends on your flights arrival and departure.
- Ziz Valley
- Fossil workshop
- Visit the black volcanic rocks of marble fossils.
- Meet local nomads living in a tent.
- Discover Khamlia village.
- Visit the lake Dayte Sarji.
- Hassi Lbied Oasis
We will welcome you at the airport and take you to the desert, we may visit of the fossils factory in Erfoud then investigate the market of Rissani (Sun, Tue, Thurs). Eat The Berber Pizza called Medfouna. After that you will continue to the captivating dunes of Erg Chebbi, these dunes are called also Merzouga Dunes. Arrive to the dunes and get ready for a camel trek for an hour to enjoy the sunset and Sandboarding, and the driver gonna take your bags to the camp. While on the back of your dromedary, you will continue to the camp for an overnight in Luxury or traditional nomad tent depends on your choices.
- Pick up from Airport.
- Private AC luxury 4×4 Toyota+ Fuel.
- Driver guide.
- Enough time to explore the sites : Locals, Walks, oisis,
Stops for photos and toilets.
- Camel ride
- Sandboarding (on request)
- Night luxury/Standard camp or hotel.
- Dinner (vegetarian meal option available)
- Music fire with berber locals
- Private Tent/room
- Big Breakfast
- Drop off Airport.
To know before you go:
Note: The Merzouga 2 Day Trip can be arranged depends on your requests.
- Merzouga might be windy and hot or very cold depends on the season.
- The lake of Dayte Sarji, might be dry in summer.
- Visiting nomads’ family with supporting them.
- This 2-day trip can be changed to 3 day or 4 days …
- Changing your drop off available (Transfer you to Marrakech or Casalannca…)
Questions & Answers
Yes we do, there will be an opportunity to take pictures of Oasis, Camels, goats, nomads … Please kindly note that the Family living in tent is expecting a tip.
Although there are fewer shops in Merzouga compared to other big cities of Morocco but still you can buy number of products from its local market like Dattes , Fossiles, Crafts, Carpets, long dresses, Merchandise and if you want to cook traditional Moroccan Cuisine in your Kitchen than do not forget to purchase the local spices particularly Ras El Hanout.
Yes, Merzouga is much more cost friendly than Marrakech. The Town of Merzouga is very friendly, cheap and easy to explore. Food and beverages can also be found in excellent prices.