Merzouga Desert Luxury Camp
Spend a night camping inside the grounds of Merzouga desert luxury camps. Begin this overnight adventure with a camel ride through the desert with sandboarding, and watch the sunset demonstration before you enjoy dinner under the stars.
With Merzouga Desert Luxury Camps, you will have an unforgettable experience, dancing and playing with musical team around the warm fire, and ending up stars gazing.
- Get stunning views of the desert at sunrise and sunset.
- Sit in the back of your camel and enjoy the views of Erg Chebbi with its dramatic sunset.
- Go sandboarding over the dunes.
- Enjoy a delicious meals dinner.
- Party of music drums around the fire with our team.
- Overnight stay at Merzouga Desert luxury camps.
- A big breakfast overlooking the dunes.
Your overnight in Merzouga dunes luxury camps, start driving to the captivating dunes of Erg Chebbi, these dunes are also called Merzouga Dunes.
Once you will arrive Arrive at the dunes we will meet you there, then we will park your car and take your suitcases to our luxury desert camp, later you get ready for a camel ride about one an hour and a half in order to get to your Camp tents during the trek you will take a break in the middle of the dunes to watch the sunset, try the sandboarding if that’s an activity you’re interested in, take photos and enjoy the scenery… after the sun goes down you will continue to the camp where you will be welcomed with a glass of mint tea, hot shower, dinner, campfire, music party, and Overnight stay at Luxury Sahara Desert Camp.
- Pick up in Merzouga.
- Parking for your car.
- Camel ride.
- Sandboarding (on request).
- Private luxury tent with private bathroom/hot shower.
- Dinners (4 meals)+ 1 big bottle of water for the table. Special diet menus (on request).
- Music drums around the fire.
- Big Breakfasts.
What to bring :
- Please make sure you prepare a small backpack/rucksack for the camel ride (water, camera …).
- Comfortable shoes.
- Warm clothing in winter.
- Sunglasses, Hat.
- Please wear jeans, trousers, or long shorts for the camel ride to have a comfortable trek.
Questions & Answers
- By your own car : Merzouga Dunes Luxury Camp has a free car park available for you.
- By the plan: From Airport Molay Ali Cherif Errachidia
- By Taxi: will transfer you directly to our location.
- By Bus: You will need an extra pick-up from the bus station.
- From Marrakech/ Fes: by a private tour or shared group
There electric outlets in your Merzouga camp tent & restaurant ( laptop, phone). However, they use only solar energy (Hair dryer not allowed. Please save energy).
The hottest season / summer is in May, June, July, August and September. … The warmest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 39°C (102°F). The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 16°C (60°F). November is the most wet month.
About quads biking is depends on the date you arrived, if is it late then you will have it next day morning, you will paid directly to the supplier for 25 euros per person for 1 H.
There will be a few sand boards available at the camp to use at leisure ( Availability not guaranteed ). You can ask for one to take to the camp with you. They are free.