Paragliding experience in marrakech
Live your dreams and fly like the bird above the sweeping landscapes of the Atlas Mountains, the paragliding experience in Marrakech is for adrenaline sports lovers and for the people who love to try new things. Travel to lake Lalla Takerkoust then ascends to the launch site by 4WD. Meet your instructor, don your helmet, strap yourself in, then race off the side of a mountain to ride the thermals amid spectacular scenery.
- Enjoy the journey from Marrakech to the Atlas Mountains
- Fly high above the green hills and spectacular landscapes
- Free yourself from any fear and enjoy an unforgettable flight
Day 1: Marrakech – Lalla Takerkoust :
(48 Munits drive)
Today our driver will pick you up, at 09h00 or 12h00, or even 15h00, depending on our availability, for a morning or afternoon paragliding adventure.
We pick you up from your accommodation in Marrakech, and for a 48-minute drive to Lala Takerkoust.
Once you will arrive you will meet your guide on a 4×4 vehicle, you drive a bit 8 km above to start your dream experience. On the launch site, with your instructor, you wear all the necessary equipment, and he flies you around the wonderful scenery of Lake Lala Takerkoust and over the barren Kik Plateau, the flight will give you an opportunity to free yourselves from any tensions, fears or doubts, it’s just total freedom! , this experience might be the starting point of your change. The fly depends on weather conditions. If the weather conditions are not appropriate money will be refunded. The best opportunity is between the months of September and May, and in summer it may run in the evening around 18:00, Note that once you book any month, the pickup time will be advised a day before your Tour.
– Days of operation: Daily
– Durations : 4 hours
– Pick up time: 09h00 AM / 12h00 PM / 15h00 PM
– Return time: 12h00 PM / 15h00 PM / 18h00 PM
- Transportation services.
- Hotel pick-up hotel and drop-off in Marrakech medina
- Safety pieces of equipment.
- Accompanied by a monitor/instructor
- Paragliding flight of about 20 to 25 minutes
- Pictures and video with a camera
- Cup of tea
To know before you go :
Time depends on the weather conditions, and we will keep you updated Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
Please note that you will cross 8 km before reaching your launch pad
The flight is allowed from a weight of 35 kg and not exceeding 100kg
Minors must have parental permission
- Not wheelchair accessible
What to bring :
- Bring a swindle or warm jacket, pants (depending on the season), and hiking shoes.
Not suitable :
- Pregnant womens